howto ADF or fm home to a ship

xfirf

I´d like to setup a short mission where I have to take off from a frigatte fly to a mission waypoint and then find back to the ship on its new position to land and complete the mission.

Is there any way to setup a ADF or fm home "beacon" on a ship in the missioneditor?

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried to setup a simple mission with a trigger which creates a radio transmission for a moving zone. Sadly it didn't work, because the signal doesn't lead to the center of the moving zone but somewhere (tested with both the standard open beta and the MT version of DCS).

Feel free to modify my attached mission. Maybe you find a solution. For testing purposes I've added also a static zone. The homing to this static signal works without issues.

CA UH-1H MovingFMHoming.miz

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H