Cant uncage the backup adi

nakushh

Very cool. Every time i come back to a module after a longer modul-pause and encounter new bugs, at first i think, i'm getting to old for this because i'm dump.

Good to read later on, that the problem is not my brain 🙂

• Like 1

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

so, tried the plane last night to see the new changes, saw that TACAN was not working, popped in here to see if the issue had been reported and was happy to see there is already an interim hot fix! That is service. 

other issues: saw that the last beta finally brought in clickable radio menus for the M2000? (unless I was doing something wrong), but the hot fix promptly killed them. Hope they can be brought back.

Also see that no one mentioned that the HUD now displays two shades of green which looks rather cool. Is that an intended change? I did not see anything about this in the change log.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joch1955 said:

other issues: saw that the last beta finally brought in clickable radio menus for the M2000? (unless I was doing something wrong), but the hot fix promptly killed them. Hope they can be brought back.

Also see that no one mentioned that the HUD now displays two shades of green which looks rather cool. Is that an intended change? I did not see anything about this in the change log.

I'm using the hot fix files and the radio menus are clickable for me.

For the HUD if you are using the ST version of DCS nothing should be different from before,except a small fix related to the backup sight(AFAIK).

for the MT version of DCS there is a some problem with HUD brightness I think.(the brightness of some HUD symbols are not changeable under MT)but I'm not sure if it's the green shade you have.

Edited by Akiazusa

Kyoto Animation forever!

1 hour ago, Joch1955 said:

so, tried the plane last night to see the new changes, saw that TACAN was not working, popped in here to see if the issue had been reported and was happy to see there is already an interim hot fix! That is service. 

I don't think radio menu clickability is in any way module specific. Something might be wrong in one of your settings, I've always been clicking the radio menus.