Rear view periscope/Mirrors bugging out

The rear view periscope on the Mig-21 specifically seems to be having the most issues. Mi-24 had the still image bug mention below occur once, but upon reloading worked fine. Will try to make a point to get images and recordings in the near future and share here.

Specifically these issues are:

Sometimes can't toggle on/off.

Sometimes can toggle, but will keep a still image of the last image seen in the periscope rather than revert to black.

Sometimes won't turn on to begin with.

Issues have been inconsistent when they do occur, but consistent in that they will occur reliably for one load or another. 

Ex, join a server, won't be able to toggle the mirror on or off no matter what slot or how many times I respawn

Leave and rejoin server, this time doing the still image bug instead with the same bug occurring consistently until I leave and rejoin again.

Rough specs:

i7-10700KF

NVIDIA 2070 Super 8GB

64 GB Ram

1080p resolution on a 1440p TUF monitor.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NineLine said:

Yes please supply tracks and such, its better to do one bug per thread as well, so separate the MiG-21 and Mi-24 bugs. Thanks!

Suspect it's a mirror issue as a whole, plan to hop into every module I have that I know has a mirror and will report. If it seems to be isolated to just the 21 and the 24 will mark as resolved and separate into individual threads with videos/pictures and the tracks.