Some of us can no longer see IR lasers with NVG while using MT exe

FusRoPotato

I had been developing a multiplayer mission that depended on a handful of IR laser spots coming from drones. Since the update, some of us can't visually see them anymore, but some of us can.

Still working through to see if there's any similarity in settings, drivers, or hardware but haven't found anything yet. Regardless, the IR lasers are now gone for some of us but not others, verified through basic discord streaming. I suspect this might be related to some of the other bugs where external view  models, smoke effects, and ground objects are now disappearing or showing up through clouds. Like hitting F2 only to see a flying clump of bombs.

I've tested the F16, M2000, and Ka-50 so far on Marianas. Tried various graphics settings and cleared fxo and metashaders, but haven't found a root cause yet.

Shoot, almost forgot to mention the obvious. The problem only occurs with the MT exe, not the ST. They display correctly with the ST version.

Edited by FusRoPotato

• FusRoPotato changed the title to Some of us can no longer see IR lasers with NVG while using MT exe
  • 8 months later...