tacan issues m2000c

bomberns127

hi newbie here,

installed the new mt version update, used my original exe and the hsi/tacan/nav indicator only points to mission waypoints, i input different ils/tacan info for a different airport, tried it in MT and its the same, no joy, read about a sun visor fix which fixes it, installed, that still no joy, is it best to report to razabam as it seems it might be an update issue?

or am i doing something wrong?

that was reported in the M2000c forum.

Check here, the Devs released an interim hot fix for now:

Personally only using the ST version with the M2000c for now. The MT version also screws up the HUD colors.

Edited by Joch1955
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Droggelkelch said:

VAD does have no function apart from pointing to the selected WP and the distance. The Cmρ and Cmθ don't have any functionality.

Not sure what you are doing, as both the HSI VAD (TACAN Offset) and the PCN BAD (Waypoint Offset) were working when tested in SP.

Cmρ and Cmθ set your desired TACAN Offset i.e. 5.0 NM and 299.0° will create a TACAN offset from Batumi TACAN X16 for lining up on Batumi RWY 13. You'd then use VAD (OFS in the English cockpit) to guide to the offset and TAC to guide to the TACAN beacon.

Waypoint offsets are created using the PCN and PREP to add/edit an associated waypoint BAD (offset) which is activated using the PCN "BAD" button.

Can you include a short track or video if you are having issues ?

Tested using DCS Open Beta Multi-thread 2.8.4.39313 and Caucasus map.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

13 minutes ago, Ramsay said:

Tested using DCS Open Beta Multi-thread 2.8.4.39313 and Caucasus map.

Oh my god.
I have been using the MT version the whole time. I am starting the dcs Shortcute via the start menu. In the past this started the updater. I linked it directly to the MT.exe. I was flying with an old version the whole time.

So Sorry