Mirage 2000 missile mod

Go to solution Solved by UN9249,

Hi friends, i just made a little mod that allows user to use some additional missiles on your mirage.

It's in JSGME format.

It uses stock MICA missles and aditional from Su-30MK mod (Kinda indian mirage).

Long story short, you can use it if you're intersted.

Good day!

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ymag1D8sTd19wg  /   26.12.23

PCA Edited to fire MICA IR

Also 

use attached file (M2000C.lua) for correct MICAs payload according to real Mirage without other missiles. (Exept couple of missiles i believe used with indian mirages).

Screen_230317_132834.png

image.png

M-2000C.lua

Edited by UN9249
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

35 minutes ago, Arrow11 said:

Hi.. I tried similar but once you add something to one of the underbelly fuselage pylons.. the same thing gets copied to all the underbelly pylons.. is this unavoidable ?

I can made it different, but PCA can allow only few types of different weapons. so it may be unusable.

Ok. Try this. They should take only next pylon underbelly.

To coremods

M-2000C.lua

Edited by UN9249
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 minute ago, VictorDavion said:

interesting, previously the m2000 armament system wouldnt recognize non standard weapons. It appears it does now. However seems a lot of the missiles added have very short burn periods and range and dont offer much adevantage over the S530D. 

IT's still not until you make plane think it's stock mirage missiles)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if i wanted to add additional weapons like the meteor from the gripen what values do i need to change aside from adding it in the script and the weapon id/location in the lua? I tried adding some stuff but when I enable the mod it no longer works and the A/C disappears from ME.

Edited by VictorDavion

None of the added bombs function nor do any of the stock A2G weapons. Weapons panel has an err message on it with no weapons selectable. Prob a scripting issue.

Edit: A2A works fine if you only have A2A weapons and A2G works fine if you have only A2G weapons. You cannot use both at the same time or the weapons panel just says ERR. So its one or the other. Not sure how to fix that. 

Edited by VictorDavion

Thanks for the mod! unfortunately the weapons and bombs shows up perfectly in the ME but DCS crash when i tried to control the aircraft. Im on 2.7.10 due lack of space, probably its that.

Anyway, is great to have a M-2000 with more "pepinillos" 😁

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SilentSparrow said:

The Indians are putting Meteors onto their Mirage 2000-5Fs, so will you add the Meteor (From the Gripen Mod) to your mod?

Hi, i added meteor anf mica NG from rafale mod. i dont use grippen mod. 

Put file into D:\Games\DCS World OpenBeta\CoreMods\aircraft\M-2000C

M-2000C.lua

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]