Vikhr less effectiv than on BS2 ?

twanmal

During some multiplayer mission I could see that on a BS 3 the vikhr were less effectiv to destroy tanks than with the BS 2. Is it wished from ED ? If not, how could I further investigate/help ?

H97M-E --- 16GB DDR3--- i4790k --- GTX 1080 --- Oculus Rift

vor 18 Stunden schrieb twanmal:

During some multiplayer mission I could see that on a BS 3 the vikhr were less effectiv to destroy tanks than with the BS 2. Is it wished from ED ? If not, how could I further investigate/help ?

Some tanks have certain damage dead zones where the damage is absorbed, maybe this happened to you.

Do you have a track file from the mission?

vor 22 Stunden schrieb twanmal:

here is a tacview file where I try first in BS-3 to destroy some targets, then the same in BS-2. I hope that you can make something with the tacview file ?

Tacview-20230410-111403-DCS-4YA_Mar_PVE2_V2.29[01_MAR_SCT].zip.acmi 8.82 MB · 0 Downloads

Actually, a track would be better.  

I will also check the whole thing again.

• 5 weeks later...
Am 7.4.2023 um 18:51 schrieb twanmal:

can you still create a track so that I know what error it is?

because there is one that causes some Vikhr  to trigger with proxy and as a result of course do no damage to tanks