Bug in campaign Operation Reforger 2 Mission 2

Wizard1393

6 hours ago, Rick_NSX said:

Not to ask the obvious question but do you have the Syria map installed?

When the map is not installed the corresponding missions and campaigns simply won't show up.

Edited by draconus
  • Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

4 hours ago, Rick_NSX said:

You're right. I forgot. My brain stopped working.

Wait, looks like you were right in the first place. Current DCS version shows me Falklands campaign for F-14 greyed out. When I hover over the name it says "Missing module: Falklands" - which is true.

• Like 2

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Rick_NSX:

Not to ask the obvious question but do you have the Syria map installed?

Rick

thank you for your reply, no i don't own the syria map and now its clear why the mission won't start 😞

• Like 1

i9-9900K / Bios Profile XMP1 / Rog Strix Z-390F Gaming / Zotac Geforce RTX-3070ti Trinity OC / 32GB HyperX Fury 2666 / Saitek X52 HOTAS / Pico 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 5:30 PM, IronMike said:

My apologies for that, I have been bogged down with lots of other stuff since April, but will focus solely on fixing reforger II come end of the month. Thank you all for your very kind patience.

Is there any news about the fixing of this mission? It is bugged since April.

Thanks for your answer.

• Like 3

Apologies, I meant mission 4.  I guess you're still working on it.  You're doing the Lord's work.  God bless you.
Someone posted a modified file in another chat. I am going to fly it this weekend and see if it works. If it does, I will try to break down what they changed abd post that.

Rick

• Thanks 1

Thanks Rick. 

I just downloaded said mission file and will attempt mission 4 again tonight.  They're amazing missions with some great production value.  They're lengthy scenarios too, which is great for immersion, but it does make it all the more frustrating when you're an hour/two hours in and all of a sudden everything goes quiet.

I guess because Missions 1, 2, 3 & 4 were compromised there's no reason to believe missions 5, 6 & 7 will work as intended.  We'll see...

Edited by JupiterJoe

Thanks Rick. 
I just downloaded said mission file and will attempt mission 4 again tonight.  They're amazing missions with some great production value.  They're lengthy scenarios too, which is great for immersion, but it does make it all the more frustrating when you're an hour/two hours in and all of a sudden everything goes quiet.

I guess because Missions 1, 2, 3 & 4 were compromised there's no reason to believe missions 5, 6 & 7 will work as intended.  We'll see...
I completely agree with you on the missions and the possibility that 5, 6, and so on will have bugs. Let me know how 4 goes for you. If you hit 5 and it has bugs, maybe I will be able to reverse engineer it. Let me know. I would like to know how this campaign ends.

Rick

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 6:13 PM, Rick_NSX said:

Hey guys, I posted this video on another channel but there is a fix for Mission 2 (and 3). It requires some mission editor changes. I go through both on my channel but here is the link to mission 2. If it helps, a like on the video would be appreciated.
https://youtu.be/ZhHj85ufBqU

Rick

The fix worked ok for me but I’m stucked in mission 4 which is bugged too because the hmw stop at some time and the mission do not progress. Can you fix mission 4 either please?

Gibo

3 hours ago, Gibo said:

The fix worked ok for me but I’m stucked in mission 4 which is bugged too because the hmw stop at some time and the mission do not progress. Can you fix mission 4 either please?

Gibo

T

3 hours ago, Gibo said:

Gibo

The mission 4 fix already exist! It is by Rick! Thank you Rick!

Here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhJ-Kqac9eA

• Like 1