The problem of sudden enlargement of the field of view

H2O
Go to solution Solved by Flappie,

As mentioned in the question, many of the modules I purchased (such as A10CII, AH64D, etc.) have this issue, and the field of view may suddenly enlarge during flight, which greatly affects the experienceThe following is a video of this issue occurring frequently, and I removed all shortcut keys related to zooming in before flying.
If someone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it

2023-04-23 17-03-40.mkv

30 minutes ago, Flappie said:

I deleted DCS.openbeta from SAVED GAMES and directly ran DCS to regenerate it. Unfortunately, there was still a problem with suddenly zooming in the perspective. Additionally, I am running fast tasks

Edited by H2O

1 minute ago, Flappie said:

Is it only happening in MP or in SP as well?

If only in MP, please tell me on which server. I'll try and replicate the issue.

The problem I encountered in my personal game's quick action has not been tested by the server yet

I see. Can you please attach a a short track showing this issue? Just run any quick action mission, wait for the issue to happen, then exit the mission and cick "Save track". Then attach the resulting .trk file here.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

8 minutes ago, Flappie said:

I see. Can you please attach a a short track showing this issue? Just run any quick action mission, wait for the issue to happen, then exit the mission and cick "Save track". Then attach the resulting .trk file here.

This one

123.trk

• Solution

Many thanks.

I took control over your track and the issue vanished. It looks like you're fighting the Zoom View axis. Check if you have more than one axis assigned to it.

axis.png

And if you don't want any axis for the Zoom View command, simply unassign it.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

48 minutes ago, Flappie said:

Many thanks.

I took control over your track and the issue vanished. It looks like you're fighting the Zoom View axis. Check if you have more than one axis assigned to it.

axis.png

And if you don't want any axis for the Zoom View command, simply unassign it.

Thanks, problem solved