Mission issues ...Normandy 2.0

Mission 2.................  OK so i fly formation to waypoint 3....shoot down a 190....fly home.....land with 2 gallons.....score 50 ?? why ??

Edited by Droning_On
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.

2nd attemp....2no 190's.... engine failure.... but landed at Friston.....50 points  @Reflected  help

thebigshow_n2_m2.jpg

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x [OC_4700Mhz  1.27v All Core],   AMD Rx6700XT 12GB,    32Gb DDR4_3200 CL16,    M.2_NVMe(OS) + 1TB M.2 SSD for DCS install ,    Delan opentrack IR,    QHD 1440p@75Mhz 32" HDR Monitor.

Hotas heavy modded  T.Flight Hotas One - 3D printed Mods. 3D Printed Pedals 3D prinded Delan Clip, Future mods…Upgrade T.flight to Hall sensors…more switches….F-16 ICP,  Spitfire/Mossie switch labels and future Athentikit Spit Mk iX controls.

Perfect thanks Reflected 👍

Spoiler

@Reflected  mission3.... seems to be a couple of MAX groups that dont react to radio commands or threats.....just fly about in formation once engaged.....even with F10/F2.       Hate the Ai in DCS   they all seem to attack the client player  ie ME...... even when their under attack.  completly ignoring everyone else   grrrrrrrr       rediculous.....

Edit: ment mission 5 Sorry

Edited by Droning_On
  • Like 1
Spoiler

• Droning_On changed the title to Mission issues ...Normandy 2.0

AI won’t react if they don’t see the enemy. I can’t ‘make’ them see. And they’ve been completely blind lately. Especially in low sun missions. Like mission 3. 

ED will only address the issue if it is reproduced in a simple mission. So that would be the fastest way to have it solved. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Droning_On said:

@Reflected  mission3.... seems to be a couple of MAX groups that dont react to radio commands or threats.....just fly about in formation once engaged.....even with F10/F2.       Hate the Ai in DCS   they all seem to attack the client player  ie ME...... even when their under attack.  completly ignoring everyone else   grrrrrrrr       rediculous.....

yep, i share your frustrations with the AI, both air units and super accurate AAA. I thought it was just me thinking i was always the one being picked on in a furball.  come on ED sort the AI out...

also, the AI aircraft seem to be able to take a hefty amount of damage before going down (im looking at you FW190A).

Edited by Ghost79
  • Like 1

Youtube channel @Flightenvy680

Banner 1.png

sorry ment mission 5.....done it 3 times now each time 2 groups from MAX just pottering about....even with 109's shooting..........crazy AI's

Need to rename Max to Daisy

2 hours ago, Reflected said:

AI won’t react if they don’t see the enemy. I can’t ‘make’ them see. And they’ve been completely blind lately. Especially in low sun missions. Like mission 3. 

ED will only address the issue if it is reproduced in a simple mission. So that would be the fastest way to have it solved. 

Thanks @Reflected.........Dumb Ai    got it 🙂 ........ oh and these Missions on Normandy 2.0 are   WOW.... amazing thanks

Edited by Droning_On
Spoiler

On 5/1/2023 at 10:08 PM, Ghost79 said:

yep, i share your frustrations with the AI, both air units and super accurate AAA. I thought it was just me thinking i was always the one being picked on in a furball.  come on ED sort the AI out...

also, the AI aircraft seem to be able to take a hefty amount of damage before going down (im looking at you FW190A).

Couldnt agree more..I spray'd hundreds of rounds into a 190  everyone missed the engine, the fueltank and even the dam PILOT,  go figure.  lucky basket 🙂  ........ ED need to look at this

Edit:  just read the description on FW190A the ED shop "When they did land rounds on it, the Anton’s side and rear cockpit armour and armoured engine cowling made it harder to down."   so maybe its correct  🙂

Edited by Droning_On
  • Like 1
Spoiler