Constant crash on DCS, help me to identify the problem.

Blaine Stars
Go to solution Solved by Blaine Stars,

9 hours ago, silverdevil said:

hello. have a look here @Flappie created a good topic that covers / deciphers reading the logs.

some things i saw in the log you posted in first entry.

see if creating a static pagefile to 32 GB helps.

also try to disable mods if you have any.

blz, I will, but I think my windows pagination is free for it to create the size it needs. I made the modification and put a minimum of 2932 and a maximum of 32,768.

10 hours ago, Blaine Stars said:

blz, I will, but I think my windows pagination is free for it to create the size it needs. I made the modification and put a minimum of 2932 and a maximum of 32,768.

and changing the to static pagefile is completely free and can be changed back at any point. the discussion can be settled in 10 minutes.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/technical-reference/the-paging-file-size-should-exceed-the-amount-of-physical-ram-in-the-system

https://community.adobe.com/t5/video-hardware-discussions/the-truth-about-pagefile-ssd/td-p/4654796

Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

good luck

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

I can't believe that all the frustration and the disappointment  with DCS from day 1 that i installed it before a month  was a bad Ram !!!

Thanks all for the replies and the suggestions.

I have left the Hornet doing circles over Dubai (with unlimited fuels) 5 hours now and not a single problem !

I am beyond happy.

OP sorry again for the hijacking and i hope to  find solution to your crashes.

• Solution
7 hours ago, silverdevil said:

After I adjusted the pagefile, I didn't have any more crashes, but I'll be watching this week and doing tests, but apparently it resolved. Thank you all for your help.

34 minutes ago, Blaine Stars said:

After I adjusted the pagefile, I didn't have any more crashes, but I'll be watching this week and doing tests, but apparently it resolved. Thank you all for your help.

no problem. DCS is funny sometimes with resource usage. i have lots of RAM in my rig. i also have a 32 GB pagefile. it really does not hurt anything having a static pagefile if one has enough space on a fast drive. good luck and clear skies.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain