Possible to have ALL weapons fire with single key press?

chris455

I am trying to bind inner and outer cannon + MG17s to a single key press using Thrustmaster TARGET software. (with Warthog Joystick). Has anyone achieved this? I can't seem to locate the key binding for the outer cannon, I can only fire them by pressing a proprietary stick button. I would like to bind all to the trigger. Any ideas if this is possible?

Thanks!

Chris

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Remembering Arlie "Jack" Campbell, US Army Air Forces, WWII. Well done dad, rest in peace.

If you have buttons enough in your stick (warthog, or the like), I believe it's quite simple. I usually bind them to first trigger, guns, and second trigger, cannons. Obviously you can fire only machine guns, or all of it, no cannons alone which should be bound to another button if you want them to fire alone. But that's my personal setting of course.

Now, I don't get what you mean by "outer cannons", the cannons in 190 are all 4 fired together at once. Not any other option that I'm aware of.

Anyhow, quite easy to fire it all in a single button even only with in game settings. And you could achieve that same in Target software just by setting both keys to the same button (also possible in game IIRC), so I don't really know exactly if you want something else set because it's easily done either by default bindings or external software like Target. Is there any option you seek in particular and can't find the way to do it?

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Wow.

So in the DCS key binding utility, what is the name of the key that can be used to bind the outer cannons to a button function of my choice? And no, on my install, they do NOT fire all at once. I have one binding that will fire my inner wing cannon and my rifle-caliber machine guns. Then I have a BUTTON on my stick that will fire the outer wing cannon. I want to fire ALL BARREL ARMAMENT with a single key press, but there isn't a key listed to do this, or a special, separate key (that I can find, anyway) that can be used to bind the outer wing cannon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Remembering Arlie "Jack" Campbell, US Army Air Forces, WWII. Well done dad, rest in peace.

15 minutes ago, chris455 said:

Wow.

So in the DCS key binding utility, what is the name of the key that can be used to bind the outer cannons to a button function of my choice? And no, on my install, they do NOT fire all at once. I have one binding that will fire my inner wing cannon and my rifle-caliber machine guns. Then I have a BUTTON on my stick that will fire the outer wing cannon. I want to fire ALL BARREL ARMAMENT with a single key press, but there isn't a key listed to do this, or a special, separate key (that I can find, anyway) that can be used to bind the outer wing cannon.

there isn't such key, unfortunately.

It can only work if you have a grip with a 2-stage trigger. For example, on my VirPil WW2 grip the main trigger is two-stage, so I assign inner cannons/rifle to first trigger stage (button X), and outerwing cannons to the 2nd stage (button Y). So, when I press the main trigger all the way then both stages are engaged = all guns are shooting.

Edited by peachmonkey

Thanks guys- got it sorted.

After a lengthy search using various keywords, I entered "outer" and a binding for the outer wing cannon was listed, RALT SPC. I was able to sequence this in the Warthog joystick and now all is good.

Thanks for the tips-

• Like 1