M04 Issue with wingmen that does'nt want to T/O

WildFire

Hello Dragon, bout my 3 or 4th time through campaign. Always fun. Anyhow right now in the mission where you are supposed to mark on top of everything, Weed never leaves CAT4. I wait til all other aircraft launch then radio check, switch to pri, he taxis to 4 I takeoff, he tries to enjoy the mission from the safety of cat4. Flew around for about 30 minutes waiting for him, gave up. Never went to waypoint 2 though, only waited 20 miles at 040 as the brief said. Anyway, thanks!

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem for mission 4. Sometimes even raven11 and/or raven12 won't take off after hooking up on the CAT., deck crew just stands there. 

I tried both single and multithread. same problem.

Hi all - very nice campaign but unfortunately the same problem here - Raven 12 does not hook up on CAT 3 and blocks weed for take off .. and while flying around and waiting I do not get radio contact with strike...therefore I cannot finish the mission 

Thank you for checking. I just installed a completely fresh and clean openbeta install, did a cleanup and repair straight afterwards. No mod's installed, completely fresh. And the first run of mission 4 gives me the same kind of results as before. Before Weed could hook onto CAT4 but would stay there forever. Now Psycho hooks on CAT3 and stays there forever.

Every time I run this mission I get a variation this bug. I don't know what else to say. tried at least 20 times by now, never had a time I couldn't reproduce this bug.

The campaign is awesome, it's my 3th time replaying the campaign. Hope one of you guys can figure it out

Dear Baltic, dear all,

I create this topic because I haven't seen any similar issue reported for the issue I'm facing on mission 4.

The issue is caused by my wingmen that does'nt want to take off after me... This causing no trigger to allow me to continue the mission...

The wingmen is rolling on the deck and is in the slot ready for departure but nothing append after that. I've also tried to pass trought all the WP off the mission (maybe a trigger will allow him to T/O), but nothing is working.

Note that the first flight is ok (T/O ok for them).

The process I'm following for this mission is :

- let the first flight taking off while I'm preparing my F18

- When eveything ready for rolling on my hornet, I press space (my wingmen is launching his startup procedure ok)

- I push chan 3 on com1 as instructed

- wingmend rolling to his slot 

- me too

- I T/O

- and nothing happen...

I'm using the beta version (the version as of today is : 2.8.6.41066)

Am I the only one having this trouble?

Is there a workaround to skip this T/O issue?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Rgds,

Hello! I have problem with mission 4 startup. "Psycho" on cat 3 doesnt move anywhere, in youtube videos he takes off before my "Raven 1-2 an 2-2" (me and my wingman) takes off/taxies. Am I doing wrong something? Can somebody reply this?

Same issue here - Raven 1-2 stays on Cat 3, doesn't look like launch bar ever hooked up. Waist cats get clogged up. No mods installed, fresh DCS install.

Edit: carrier is at 0kts and starts doing a left hand turn after a few minutes

Edited by Abr