Success triggers & mission points

Dont know if this is the right threat for this issue, so please be kind.
And it kinda fits in here... 🙂

SP Missions/Campaigns
It drives me crazy that there either are no success triggers at all or if they´re included it isn´t clear in the mission briefing what they exactly (!) are.
Take the KA-50 Campaign Mission CP3.3 as an example - since I have flown it now for the 3rd time and still only get 71 Points at max.

The mission briefing says (at least in the german version - don´t know what the EN version is like and honestly I don´t care cause I don´t play it in EN): Destroy the Artilery at WP3/TP1. If I do so I get a success message and 51 Points. Wow. Then I seem to be supposed to ask my AI wingman what we should do next, because nobody told us anything to get 100 points (which is possible).

I checked the ME and found that besides the Artilery there must be Tanks destroyed and some other things to do.
That´s so frustrating to have to look up the most inner settings of a mission and can not be intended to be this way.

So maybe, just maybe someone could fix this issue?
PLEASE?

Edited by Michi.G85

The mission says:

Counter-battery radar has located an enemy artillery battery north of Kakuti. Locate the battery and destroy it and its support vehicles.

If you kill the arty group located north of Kakuti, you get 51 points, which is enough to get "mission accomplished".

Killing more enemy units gives you additional points (especially west of WP3, there's a seconde arty group that gives 20), and defending friendly units prevents points loss.

It does not look like an issue to me.

image.png

A text message also warns you that the mission is accomplished as soon as the main arty group is dead.

msg.png

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

On 7/10/2023 at 11:23 PM, Flappie said:

and its support vehicles.

Yes, that's what it says.
BUT: Under "It's support vehicles" I understand trucks for reloading, AA, and all other members of this group in its vicinity.
NOT: 2 or 3 tank colums or destroy everything 10 Klicks around your primary target.

If I´m supposed to do that I need to know that in the briefing or at least have a secondary target or TP 2-X.
Even then: This mission is designed for 2 (!) KA-50s - which is almost impossible to complete 100% without going Winchester.