Custom Payload - Delayed fuze setting not saving

In mission editor, I created a custom cayload for the P-47D.

I select 3x AN-M64 and I set the fuzing to the 4s fuze (can't remember the name). 

After saving this loadout, I go to the mission, select the newly created loadout, but when I check the fuzing, it goes back to the default 1s fuzing.

Fuzing doesn't get saved with the payload.

-Wraith

I've just tested in the latest OB and I cannot reproduce your issue. I select my "Fuse 4 s" loadout (I used the fuze at the bottom of the list), then I check the fuses: all three are set to 4s.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Hi Flappie,

I've included screenshots to demonstrate. 
'ME Custom Loadout.jpg' shows that my fuse is set and saved to 4s in ME.

'Mission Custom Loadout.jpg' shows when I select the same loadout, it defaults to the 0s fuse delay.

Note that I marked my custom loadouts with an asterisk.

Clearly it's not be saved to use in mission.

ME Custom Loadout.JPG

Mission Custom Loadout.JPG

Edited by wraith70

For some reason, my file is not formatted like yours. Delete this file from your "UnitPayloads" folder, then rebuild it using the mission editor, and see if you can reproduce the issue.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Ok.  So I deleted the file from UnitPayloads folder.

My P-47 is saved with an empty payload in ME.  In mission. I choose my custom payload with 4s delay.  I shows up with the default 0s fuze delay.

BUT, If P-47 is saved with the 4s delay fuze in ME, in mission, It shows up as 4s delay.  

So in conclusion, in mission, with an empty payload, and choosing the custom payload with 4s delayed fuze, the fuzing shows up as 0s

Hope this makes sense.  Attached is the file again

P-47D-40.lua

• 2 months later...

This still appears to be an issue.  Adding and removing bombs will modify the "Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads\P-47D-40.lua file, but changing the nose or tail fuzing does not write the changes to the above mentioned LUA file.

-Wraith