Blurred Cockpit

LeCuvier
Go to solution Solved by razo+r,

I don't know if this got worse in the last update, but I now find that the backlit labels and the legends of the instruments in the cockpit are almost unreadable. The HUD, Shkval and ABRIS are ok.

Only the Ka-50 (both the Ka-50 and Ka-50 III) modules have this blurred cockpit.
I attach a screen shot.

Ka-50 III Cockpit Blur.JPG

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• Solution
31 minutes ago, LeCuvier said:

I don't know if this got worse in the last update, but I now find that the backlit labels and the legends of the instruments in the cockpit are almost unreadable. The HUD, Shkval and ABRIS are ok.

Only the Ka-50 (both the Ka-50 and Ka-50 III) modules have this blurred cockpit.
I attach a screen shot.

Ka-50 III Cockpit Blur.JPG

Those look like the low quality texture setting.

Have you tried running a repair?

• Like 1

ED's  update had reset a lot of my options settings to their "default" which kept me busy for a while. And I had overlooked this one.
Thanks for pointing me to the culprit!

• Like 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5