DCS Mi24P Hind just got better after the patch, grateful for Joystick Binds for the Doorgunner Kord Machine Gun

hannibal

i have watched I/ITSEC conferences videos and photos and seen military simulators with mock doorguns and all these cool toys, beyond the reach of normal people.

but DCS World and Eagle Dynamics have change this pipe dream to reality, with some DIY skill, a gamer like me now am able to have such a simulator.

thank you Eagle Dynamics for making the doorgun experience possible on the Mi24P hind and UH1H Huey, shout out to @Flappie 🎉🎉🎉

i am loving the 12.7mm rounds for the Kord, even though it is fun to spray 7.62mm via the minigun

after the recent patch, some dreams came true..

amazing that this DIY setup works with the Mi24P hind doorgun position. been grateful that it has been working great for the UH1H Huey.

I have shared stl files for this build, link is in YouTube video description...

hoping more modules will have mounted machine guns.. Ju87 Stuka perhaps? bring it for the CH47 Chinook! Hope polychop dev's can fix the joystick response for the gazelle minigun variant in near future @Kinkkujuustovoileipä

Edited by hannibal
  • Like 3

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• 1 month later...

today i had my first flight as copilot gunner for my coworker as pilot

he is trying to get familiar with the mi24p

not bad run today, was able to ATGM on some armor, and use up all the rounds for the Kord as gunner.

alot of fun! kord rounds can go quick. my coworker has to learn to control the hind, he comes in way to fast. 

but amazing module.. everything works great for this dcs module.

thanks ED and the team!

• Like 2

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179