Taxi and takeoff training mission never ends

MAXsenna

Same here

I kinda just assumed this was the end of the training (it's not like taxiing around requires much training anyways 😅)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I agree, but would assume he was going to tell you at what speed to rotate, retract gears and flaps etc. Maybe some other stuff that has passed me by with this module.
Any insight @baltic_dragon ?

Oh, well. Will just do it like I always do then. Or, for fun I just put it in full burners and let it fly, retracted gears and flaps. Took a loooong time until it stalled, recovered again and again until the right wing broke. Then I got bored.

Cheers!