"Conflicts" within bindings - should we be concerned?

A question for ED.

Yesterday I conducted some maintenance on my control bindings, partly to remove the unwanted "default" bindings that have been applied to my new joystick.

Whilst cleaning things up, I couldn't help but notice that most modules had several "conflicts" within their bindings.  e.g.

- Screenshots keybinding in many

- Change weapon using an Oculus controller on some

The worst appeared to be the SA342, which had maybe 6-10 conflicts.

As mentioned, I've deleted all of the potential conflicts.

My question is whether we should be concerned about these?  Clearly not for myself as mine are now fine.  However, for others who might be completely unaware, could these conflicts result in any logic issues, e.g. whilst trying to update controls during flight?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

If you have a scan in options/controls you can see all of the bindings for devices (eg joysticks), keyboard and mouse.

in my bindings and for most aircraft, I had a red notation against for example the Screenshot command.

My assumption is that this keyboard setting is used elsewhere, eg for the UI Layer or General.

Chances are that it’s not important.  I’m curious enough to ask

• Like 3

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

4 minutes ago, Mr_sukebe said:

If you have a scan in options/controls you can see all of the bindings for devices (eg joysticks), keyboard and mouse.

in my bindings and for most aircraft, I had a red notation against for example the Screenshot command.

My assumption is that this keyboard setting is used elsewhere, eg for the UI Layer or General.

Chances are that it’s not important.  I’m curious enough to ask

Ah, ok.

Understood, thx.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"