F14B / F14A GR ACLS not work

Nexgg
Go to solution Solved by draconus,

Hello! Appealed with a problem does not work
 aircraft carrier automatic landing systems. On the F14B, the red A / P CPLR indicator does not light up stupidly. On the F14A GR, the situation is similar, the indicator is already on, but when you press the autopilot countdown button, the indicators disappear and the plane loses control, after which the game crashes. Please help me with this. proof: 

Have you turned on DLC? ACL won't work without it.

If the game crashes, please report it here (general DCS crashes):

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/482-game-crash/

or here (if only F-14 is affected):

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/535-bugs-and-problems/

Don't forget to upoad your \saved games\dcs world\logs\dcs.log file.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  VPC CDT-VMAX  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• Solution

Just tested both A and B on Caucasus Supercarrier Case I missions and yes, ACLS works fine.

Keep on the GS, you must have "Landing Chk", "ACL Ready" and "A/P CPLR" light up, "wait till the "Voice" dissapears, then push NWS button.

Keep "HOTAS" in case you have to correct manually.

I made a list recently:

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  VPC CDT-VMAX  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Bruh, I really dont know. I did everything as you said, several times the CMD Control indicator lit up, but the plane fell sharply. Look at the settings of my aircraft carrier and video, check if I'm doing everything right? The settings are a little in Russian, sorry, I explain TAСAN on channel 11, and ILS on channel 1.  

I'm using standalone DCS, latest beta. Are you sure about the NWS/AP REF button bind you press after setting ACL mode and AP engage?

ICLS is not used in ACLS landing. TACAN is part of procedure but it's only for the pilot navigation, ACLS does not need it either.