Mirage F1EE Alignment

Mr_sukebe
Go to solution Solved by Mr_sukebe,

It appears that we might have an issue with F1EE alignment on the Sinai map.

Anyone else got the same?

Edited by Mr_sukebe

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• Solution

No, mine kept stalling fairly early into alignment, resulting in it not correctly aligning and setting off the associated red warning light.

I tried it again a little while ago on Sinai in both single player and multiplayer.  Worked fine.  So I’ve no idea if there was just something weird going on, or whether the recent patch included a fix.

Either way, seemingly all good now, which was great, as I’m really enjoying the F1.  I think it’s a great combination of complex and antiquated.  Sure, it’s not ever going to be as effective as an F16, but I find it so immersive to fly and incredibly characterful.

An amazing job for a new 3rd party creator.

• Like 3

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Have you tried taking the cold start nice and easy, i.e.

- Power on / turn on the engine

- turn on the GM first and give it 2 mins to complete

- initiate alignment once the GM is finished.  Wait until the count reaches 999 AND the Green light pops on next to the amber light

- once completed on the above, arm up and turn on the radar, not before

I've just tested the above again on Sinai.  Works for me.  If you still have an issue, please attach a log file for ED to check.

Edited by Mr_sukebe
  • Thanks 1