Refueling probe and basket damage to aircraft

A A ron

I recommend to implement damage to the refueling basket and probe by aircraft or causing aircraft damage. I know that can cause all sorts of issues with mid air refuel but it would add realism and the possibility of a basket being sucked into an intake and taking a plane down would be pretty cool and realistic.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, A A ron said:

I recommend to implement damage to the refueling basket and probe by aircraft or causing aircraft damage. I know that can cause all sorts of issues with mid air refuel but it would add realism and the possibility of a basket being sucked into an intake and taking a plane down would be pretty cool and realistic.

Yeah. Should be a toggleble option. So those that want it can have it and those that don't want it. Or practicing can turn it off.

Also improve the boom at the same time, both damage but also make the boom operator more proactive like in real life.

• Like 3

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully we see something like this implemented as its a great idea.  Talking to friends in the service evidently this happens a lot more than one would think. 

Agreed also that it should be a clickable option to enable or disable or at least an advanced WP setting like "invisible" etc 

• Like 1