Wefly JF-17 right side control panel review

PLAAF

3 hours ago, jonny415 said:

@PLAAF Ask for refund or replacement. If they do a replacement then it shows they are working on the product to fix issues it has, but if they are avoiding, you for putting out a review for their product has issues then ED should remove there posting from there website. 

I did, remember? They told me that "it is designed so" and refused to acknowledge it. How many times have you tried to contact them about the UFCP issue? Have they ever responded?

• Like 1

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

OK, the newest update. 

About 2 hours ago, I was invited by TaxPayer to play DCS online with some friends. But as soon as I connected the game, I noticed that my right side panel wasn't responding to my command. So I went into the "Windows game USB controller setting" to check the issue and found once again, that Windows couldn't detect my panel. after reconnecting my panel, windows appeared to be able to detect it. But in the game, there was nothing. On top of that, it affected my other controls as well so I no longer had the "centre" button for my TrackIR (which was mapped to a button on my Cougar MFD). By the time I sorted everything out and rolled to my runway, TaxPlayer had already gone to bed. That was how long it took me.

By the time I got myself airborne, all I managed to do was to help out Max in his last fight.............well "help out" was a bit of a stretch, it was more like I "decoyed" a missile for him. But that was a different matter.

So what's happening to the right-hand panel now? Well, after some tests, I found out that this warning light panel no longer work. As long as I have it attached to the panel, windows will give me this "USB device unrecognisable" warning and take my entire right panel offline.

bX2QYLX.png

If you guys have followed me on this thread since the beginning, you would know, that the seller never gave us the software to synchronise the warning light panel. So it never worked as intended. And they are charging people $260 for it.

Edited by PLAAF
  • Like 1

qLjvyQ3.png

1 hour ago, jonny415 said:

@PLAAF Are the panels connected directly to the PC or via 12v USB HUB?

USB hub, but that should be irrelevant. Because there is only one USB plug. All 3 pieces are combined into one piece. Please see the picture attached.

ztshs0R.jpeg

EYTiimZ.jpeg

• Like 1

qLjvyQ3.png