No sound output to headset speakers in VR, voiceover only

Hammer1-1

Running Windows 11 Pro. Ever since I migrated to Windows 11, I havent been able to get any sound output to my headset for communications only. I have been able to get actual sound from my headset, but just DCS as a whole. I can get it to work with a regular headset, but for some reason not my Reverb G2.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Running Windows 11 Pro. Ever since I migrated to Windows 11, I havent been able to get any sound output to my headset for communications only. I have been able to get actual sound from my headset, but just DCS as a whole. I can get it to work with a regular headset, but for some reason not my Reverb G2.
Do you still use VAICOM? I heard about other users with the exact same issue when using VAICOM/VoiceAttack. Can't remember how they solved it, but I believe it was just a matter of changing the audio outputs in Windows, setting the same in VA and VAICOM control panel for the beeps, (cycling the OPER switch), then selecting correct outputs in DCS.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I have it but I rarely use it.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Honestly, the last time I started it was when I update it. I keep saying to myself one of these days Ill learn how to use it, but even still I find myself not flying at all and Ive never really fully set up Vaicom for actual use. I have it, but the amount of times Ive used it...I wonder why I even have it.

My wallpaper and skins

Honestly, the last time I started it was when I update it. I keep saying to myself one of these days Ill learn how to use it, but even still I find myself not flying at all and Ive never really fully set up Vaicom for actual use. I have it, but the amount of times Ive used it...I wonder why I even have it.
To bad. It works really well when setup correctly and add to the experience IMHO.
Well, I take it you have looked into all the audio settings in Windows and DCS then.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

The only thing that really confuses me about my settings is ALL of my speakers are listed as Realtek USB audio. It wasnt like that in Windows 10. Even my jet seat which is plugged into a SPDIF port is listed as a USB audio.

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

You arent missing out on much. Only reason why I have it now is because I cant find a supported version of Windows 10 with drivers for my new hardware. One day Ill find a way to roll back, but until then this is what I get.

• Like 1

My wallpaper and skins

Ill delete the script folder and see if that works.

• Like 1

My wallpaper and skins

1 hour ago, Hammer1-1 said:

You arent missing out on much. Only reason why I have it now is because I cant find a supported version of Windows 10 with drivers for my new hardware. One day Ill find a way to roll back, but until then this is what I get.

Thanks, I had a feeling. 👍🏻