Group Activation

Chops
Go to solution Solved by razo+r,

I am trying to get 3 red aircraft groups to activate and take off after bombs enter a zone.   The red aircraft groups are set to late activation. However, the way I have set it up is not working.  Any ideas on how I can correct this? 

F-15E Aircraft Trigger PG.png

• Solution
3 hours ago, Chops said:

I am trying to get 3 red aircraft groups to activate and take off after bombs enter a zone.   The red aircraft groups are set to late activation. However, the way I have set it up is not working.  Any ideas on how I can correct this? 

F-15E Aircraft Trigger PG.png

Because you have set it up wrong. 

For the groups to activate, there has to be the bomb in zone AND flag 1 has to be set. But since you set flag 1 after the bomb is in zone AND flag 1 is true, this will never work. 

So for it to work like you want, remove all flag 1 from conditions and the groups from action. Then create a second trigger with condition flag is true and the activate group as action. 

By the way, the lines in conditions dont have to match the lines in action. For example, if you have 10 activate groups, you dont need to add 10 flag is true conditions. One is enough. 

Also worth mentioning in the conditions you have the "OR" button. If you just add condition after condition, they will be treated as "AND" unless you specifically add the "OR". 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...