Kneeboard in the DCS Spitfire

Petercove

Can anyone help me as regards the actual location of the Kneeboard folder for the Spitfire in Normandy 2.0? I have tried searching using "Kneeboard" in all the locations suggested on google but nothing comes up for the Spit or Normandy. It is definitely in the sim as I can bring it up easily using a key combo and move back and forward using other key combos. I would like to add some .png files with my checklists to it. This is explained well in YouTube clips but I need that location to proceed with it.

Many Thanks

Peter

For the Spitfire in general (not just on Normandy 2.0), the kneeboard location is:

\Saved Games\DCS.OpenBeta\Kneeboard\SpitfireLFMkIX\

and

\Saved Games\DCS.OpenBeta\Kneeboard\SpitfireLFMkIXCW\

vcOi50x.jpg

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 months later...

I would like to see new maps for Normandy. If possible.

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .