Ability to launch exe and target a specific graphics option.

dooom

Just a simple wish... not sure if its even possible.

I have two shortcuts - one for Multithreaded pancake play for when i want to enjoy the beauty of DCS, stream or make movies.  The second is a VR/openXR target that i launch to get into my G2.

Its a small pain to launch into the application and have to switch the graphics profile and re-launch.  I'd love it if launching the MT exe automatically launched into my high graphics profile and launching the VR path launched into my VR graphics settings.

Might be of interest to others... i dunno.

That is all.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

1 hour ago, dooom said:

Just a simple wish... not sure if its even possible.

I have two shortcuts - one for Multithreaded pancake play for when i want to enjoy the beauty of DCS, stream or make movies.  The second is a VR/openXR target that i launch to get into my G2.

Its a small pain to launch into the application and have to switch the graphics profile and re-launch.  I'd love it if launching the MT exe automatically launched into my high graphics profile and launching the VR path launched into my VR graphics settings.

Might be of interest to others... i dunno.

That is all.

Is entirely possible with Skatezilla's GUI Updater Launcher app.
You can have a default profile and a VR one, and four more if you so wish. The way to set the presets up is a little buggy currently, so feel free to ask how I did it.
it has a ton of features and you will ask yourself why you didn't use it already! 😉

Cheers!

image.png