Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I think, thats a very great project in here and an absolutly "must have" for every aircraft fan if some day your Mig21 will be complete. So many nations, so many colour shemes so many versions- Absolutly wonderfull:thumbup:.

I like this work very well.

My best wishes,

TOM

• Like 1

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Thanks Tomcatz. Your Mig-29 is great too. I love it.

Shaggy it's so beautifull. As I guess in the background the pics from the western territory mod?

Some new WIP pics:

wip_mig-21_021.jpg

wip_mig-21_022.jpg

wip_mig-21_023.jpg

wip_mig-21_024.jpg

wip_mig-21_025.jpg

I try to test the UVW mapping of the fuselage, but i'm in trouble with this. In the past I used Max7. Now in the Max8 the normal UVW method doesn't work for me. So if somebody know how to do it don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

I try to test the UVW mapping of the fuselage, but i'm in trouble with this. In the past I used Max7. Now in the Max8 the normal UVW method doesn't work for me. So if somebody know how to do it don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

Beczl, as I know, in max 8, you have to change to face sub object mod instead of vertex sub object mod.

Great work on the MiG-21, cant wait! :thumbup:

uwvmap.thumb.JPG.78e35eea295d57d92569738028c74f6d.JPG

• Like 1

A.K.A Csocso

@Vekkinho: I found another great site relation Mig-21and aerodrom Zeljava.

http://www.zeljava-lybi.com/mig-21_video_eng.html

http://www.zeljava-lybi.com/Zeljava-Nekad_eng.html

Yup, that was huge underground facility built during sixties tht could withstand a nuclear stike in case of cold war going hot!

It was devastated in '92 when JRV (Yugoslav Airforce) withdrew from the region!

There's more links to Zeljava AB (Bihac) that I'll post here when I get home in case you're interested!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yup, that was huge underground facility built during sixties tht could withstand a nuclear stike in case of cold war going hot!

It was devastated in '92 when JRV (Yugoslav Airforce) withdrew from the region!

There's more links to Zeljava AB (Bihac) that I'll post here when I get home in case you're interested!

Thanks, of course it's interesting for me. :thumbup:

LanceR's a MF airframe (IIRC) so the only difference is in external looks of it's dorsal fuel tank that's slightly larger on bis airframes. We can always create a LanceR skin to be used with Beczl's 3D bis model!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]