Logbook does not record night flight time

joker62
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

• ED Team
  • Solution

We had a similar issue before and it was fixed in 2021, but not noticed it recently. 

We will need to try and reproduce, can you ensure you are not using any unofficial mods or edits, run a repair or verify if steam. 

Tack replays, and dcs logs my help also. 

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

We will need to try and reproduce, can you ensure you are not using any unofficial mods or edits

I sincerely apologize, but I forgot a mod installed some time ago. I also did a repair and the flight time is recorded correctly. Thanks again for support.

Antonio.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

VSN_F4B. I generally don't install unofficial Mods, but this one satisfied me ... waiting for the HB F-4E. I hadn't used it for about two weeks and busy with the F-14 I forgot about it.
Thanks! I haven't actually tested that one yet. Maybe drop a note so VSN will look into it?
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk