TEDAC Export does not switch off when switching to PLT seat

jonsky7

When joining the Helo in the PLT seat, the defined TEDAC export position has no output - Good

When switching to the CPG seat, the TEDAC export position shows the TEDAC screen- Good

When switching back to the PLT seat the TEDAC screen remains visible but is now frozen - Bad!

May I ask for the TEDAC export to switch off completely when switching back the PLT seat please.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

• ED Team

@jonsky7 so you would prefer the TEDAC to stop exporting / turn black rather that freeze when switch seats correct? 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

10 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

@jonsky7 so you would prefer the TEDAC to stop exporting / turn black rather that freeze when switch seats correct? 

thank you

Either that or not freeze.

A frozen display doesn't really serve much purpose. That screen space can be used for something else while in the pilot seat. 

Thanks for the reply!

Edited by jonsky7