License Serial Numbers

lazduc

Draconus,

As I said, "I guess this has to do with a new policy that I have missed?"  In my module purchasing list, the older orders are still listed with serial numbers.  But thanks

for mentioning modules are now key-less.  I will assume that means no more serial numbers.

Laz

( At 80 years old I some times miss policy changes that I might have previously read.  I find it somewhat difficult to memorize the numerous key assignments for the 

aircraft simulator controls.  I will make it a point to remember none of my sim controls are key-less.}

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lazduc said:

I will make it a point to remember none of my sim controls are key-less.

I'm not sure I understand you here. It has nothing to do with controls like key (keyboard) bindings in the sim. Key-less refers only to modules no longer needing serial numbers (keys) for activation.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• ED Team
On 11/5/2023 at 1:46 AM, lazduc said:

Just noticed after purchasing F4-E,  about half of the serial numbers on my purchased modules are no longer visible.  I guess this has to do with a new policy that I have missed?

All purchased modules will still be on your account so do not worry. The old starforce key licencing system has long gone. 

best regards

bignewy

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2