ATC Volume

Cougar747

Hello,

on 2.9 I‘m having difficulties with the ATC Volume when using supercarrier and F14:

Mother is so muted, that‘s almost impossible to copy what‘s being transmitted.

The volume of my pilot is variable, at times perfectly balanced, at times very muted.

I‘ve cranked up the Radio volume in the F14 to max.

Any thoughts on this?

Best regards

Toto

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

what is your Helmet level set too in audio options?

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

I also have this problem.  Its not a new problem, the sounds for the super carrier communications are always too quiet.  The sounds for the pilot calling carrier are fine, but the response is very weak (FA-18 and F-14)

If ED could post the location and name of the SDEF file to fix this that would be awesome, I could make a "mod" and post the fix.

Edited by virulosity

8 hours ago, virulosity said:

I also have this problem.  Its not a new problem, the sounds for the super carrier communications are always too quiet.  The sounds for the pilot calling carrier are fine, but the response is very weak (FA-18 and F-14)

If ED could post the location and name of the SDEF file to fix this that would be awesome, I could make a "mod" and post the fix.

You're out of luck on that.  The sound files are encrypted these days for (I think) copyright reasons.