Nothing in IHADSS

Sr.
Go to solution Solved by Sr.,

It's been a while since I messed with the Apache. Just reinstalled the module, after a slow repair install.

I can flip the monocle back n forth, but can't see any symbology. I have it's brightness etc set to same knob as all other aircraft HMCS, and those are fine.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

Between the left MPD and the keyboard unit are the controls for the IHADSS brightness and contrast. Make sure the SYM BRT knob is turned up.

image.png
If that doesn’t fix it, maybe hop into an instant action hot start mission without your flight controls even plugged in and see if the IHADSS is working in that scenario. 

Check the WPN UTIL page and make sure IHADSS is enabled. Also noticed theres a delay in the CPG seat from when then generators kick in to when IHADSS and such comes on in that seat.

Edited by Legs

LEGS - JTF-13

• Solution

Problem seems to have fixed itself.

I unchecked the box under settings (gameplay or other) that synchs in game controls to HOTAS etc

While I could see the in cockpit adjustment knobs rotate while operating the mapped HOTAS knobs, I guess the brightness was stuck outside a range my control knob wasn't reaching. 

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark