M06 Another mission with target destroyed automatically

cuervo111

Same as with my previous report in M05, when I arrived at the first target (Echo2) it was destroyed. The comms were also similar to the previous one: Essentially "this is your target" and immediately after "well done, here's your next target".

@baltic_dragon It seems like it might be a more general issue, not mission specific?

DCS Rosetta, my automatic DCS mission and campaign translator: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=233877

• 2 weeks later...

This occurred on my flight as well, but just for the initial targets by the three white buildings. Inspecting the Tacview, it appears that it's actually destroyed by Echo 2's defensive efforts rather than spontaneous destruction like the Mi8 in the previous mission.

DCS World_20231203_112706_L.jpg

Not related, but when Dodge 1-1 checks in with Echo 3, he states "We've got 60 minutes of playtime, we're established at the hold point, call us if you need anything." The briefing and kneeboards don't mention a hold point, but I orbited Echo 3 for 60 minutes (time accelerated, of course) before moving onto WP9. The only thing that happened during that hold time was that Dodge 1-2 saw a mountain. Not unlike actual IRL boring patrol missions!

DCS World_20231203_112154_R.png

Pimax Crystal, Asus ProArt X670E-Creator, Ryzen 7950X3D, 64gb DDR5, RTX 4090 FE, Magic Trackpad 3, Warthog HOTAS, Warthog Throttle and TPR pedals.