No radio and no radio button

Gunfreak

I have a mission set up.

Air start.

I have my flight on green radio preset 1(340)

I also have an allied flight of F-5s on the same 340 frequency 

I get no radio chatter. I can not communicate with my Wingman. I try and use communication button / I get menu but no reply.

I try and use "push to talk control stick" and I don't even get the communication menu.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

1 hour ago, Kondor77 said:

Wasn't there a recent bug that you had to cycle radios on/off in a hot start for them to work? See if that resolves it. 

I did try and change to red radio and back to green with no effect.

Do I have to turn it even more off?

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Best way is to check the keybinds for communication menu and PTT when in doubt, as there seems to be some confusion as both keybinds work differently. (Also many users seems to confuse the actual key on the keyboard, at least when typing here. This is not a stab at OP, which I know to be Norwegian, so I assume he's using a Norwegian keyboard, like me, which has a different layout).
Most modules have the BACKslash "\" as the communication menu key, which usually only works on the ground, unless one uses easy comms. (And I'm not sure that works anymore, as a vast amount of users have reported radio issues across many modules). The key is NOT the same as FORWARDslash "/". In most modules the default radio PTT keybind is "RAlt + \". Not sure about the Aerges Mirage F1 as I always use VAICOM in any case. (I do have issues myself lately as the Mirage F1 seems to be reported as Mirage- and not as Mirage F1 which I believe it did before, but that's a completely different matter). I know of other third party modules that also do not follow the standard ED has in their modules.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk