Multiplayer (Dual seater) in Paid Campaigns

Skyron

Hey all, 

It is very sad that, me and my friends cannot play together as Pilot and WSO (or RIO) in dual seated modules - paid campaigns like the ones with the F14 - AH64 - Mi24 - Mosquito. Also F4E+F15E campaigns are coming.

How come and this is not implemented? If we both have bought the campaign, then what is the problem playing it together?
That would significantly raise the sales of multiplayer campaigns and dual seater modules too. 

Thanks

Edited by Skyron

19 hours ago, Skyron said:

That would significantly raise the sales of multiplayer campaigns

There are no paid multiplayer campaigns, all of them are for single player only. 

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 hours ago, Skyron said:

Thats what im saying! 🙂

Why there isn't , at least for dual seated modules?

Sorry, I tought you meant that there were paid MP campaigns. My opinion is that the copy protection of paid campaigns is not compatible with multiplayer.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

9 hours ago, Skyron said:

Thats what im saying! 🙂

Why there isn't , at least for dual seated modules?

Since there are some difference in how the client slots are managed in a multiplayer session rather than the player slot in single player mission, both for scripts and triggers.
Design a good campaigns it's already a challenging task, and require lot of effort to develop, testing, and even maintain the mission itself works trough all DCS update. Make it available for co-op/multiplayer it will require double the efforts and there is no way actually to prevent a person that doesn't have the relative campaigns to join a server that host a missions, so it means it can be abused 😞

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!