MGRS / UTM Coords

davidrbarnette

Hey all,

Do any of you F-14 experts know if there is any way to get Jester to enter MGRS / UTM coordinates as a waypoint? It looks like you can do so with Lat / Long, but I don't see any way to enter MGRS. Am I missing anything, or is there any other way? Conversely, is there any way to get the DCS default JTAC to give you a 9-line with Lat / Long rather than MGRS?

Thanks in advance for any help!

15 hours ago, davidrbarnette said:

Hey all,

Do any of you F-14 experts know if there is any way to get Jester to enter MGRS / UTM coordinates as a waypoint? It looks like you can do so with Lat / Long, but I don't see any way to enter MGRS. Am I missing anything, or is there any other way? Conversely, is there any way to get the DCS default JTAC to give you a 9-line with Lat / Long rather than MGRS?

Thanks in advance for any help!

you have to convert it to lat long decimal yourself. F14 accepts only lat long decimal

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 10:29 AM, Reccelow said:

I use this, works in 2.9 OB (for me)

JTAC Coordinates in Lat/Long [UPDATED for 2.7.0]

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3304451/

i read it is thru jtac.. we are wondering how to enter for the WCS either thru human rio or jester..

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

21 hours ago, hannibal said:

i read it is thru jtac.. we are wondering how to enter for the WCS either thru human rio or jester..

well, write down DDM coords and then you type that in to WCS? But it will not be accurate anyway for JTAC accuracy. You then have to slew TGP and see if coords in TGP QDES match JTAC coords