Default view in VR

Sabre

Hi, how to set up a default cockpit view in VR, so that VR Recenter button or Num 5 key doesn't push me back into the depth of the seat? I want to be seated closer to the instruments panel by default.

Thanks.

Edited by Sabre

Default views are stored in this file: Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\View\SnapViews.lua, which is created when you first alter and save custom snapviews. The SnapViews.lua file defines the snapviews and default views for each aircraft and can be edited directly.

On 12/19/2023 at 4:10 AM, Sabre said:

Hi, how to set up a default cockpit view in VR, so that VR Recenter button or Num 5 key doesn't push me back into the depth of the seat? I want to be seated closer to the instruments panel by default.

Thanks.

Try this out to set you default seating positions.

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/138434-boxxmanns-tips-adjust-seateyepoint-with-vr

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | Asus TUFF nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 OC | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Dark Hero | 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 RAM | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Virpil MT-50 CM2 Throttle | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD base |  Virpil Ace 1 Rudder Pedals | Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant (x2) |Acer x34 P 3440 x 1440 | Valve Index VR | DCS on NVME