cant get the pipper centered

FlyingCoffin
Go to solution Solved by razo+r,

I never get the pipper centered (over the 60(you know which I mean))

Iam using trackir with clip and the camera is a little left on top of the screen.

So am I just stupid or is that normal for the module to have the pipper a little bit to the left ?

I only get it centered when axis in trackir is +3°

greetings

Edited by FlyingCoffin

num pad is active : nothing happens when I press ralt+num0 when trackIr is the running application 

edit: after trying your key combination I had no change in the view. I searched for the problem and found out you have to press num5 and its centered. now its centered

Edited by FlyingCoffin

5 minutes ago, FlyingCoffin said:

num pad is active : nothing happens when I press ralt+num0 when trackIr is the running application 

I will edit that post. soon

You have to pause TrackIR. 

Otherwise run DCS without TrackIR just in order to get your view centered again. 

• Like 1

Just now, FlyingCoffin said:

strange this time it doesnt work I press alt + num0 and the point of view just get left and a little bit to the left anytime I hit the key alt + num0

and pressing 5 doesnt change anything

RAlt+num0 saves the current position as the new default position. It does not change the view. After you pressed RAlt+num0, pressing num5 will put the position back to where you pressed RAlt+num0. 

• Like 1

R Alt + Num0 makes my view go to the left and a bit down. it goes in a strange circle hitting the keys often. num 5 doesnt do anything.

thats strange

your help is appreciaited

edit. me just forget to put trackir in pause mode?

nah someting I doing wrong knowing not what

Edited by FlyingCoffin

• Solution
19 minutes ago, FlyingCoffin said:

R Alt + Num0 makes my view go to the left and a bit down. it goes in a strange circle hitting the keys often. num 5 doesnt do anything.

thats strange

your help is appreciaited

edit. me just forget to put trackir in pause mode?

nah someting I doing wrong knowing not what

Then check your controls. RAlt+num0 should save the cockpit view, not move it around. After you saved the view and press num5, nothing should happen.

Also make sure that your TrackIR is paused during this procedure. As an alternative, try it without TrackIR enabled at all.

• Like 1

thank you I will try that out. Iam also asking for the default view of the sabre: Do you see  those 6 or 12 instruments in default view or do you even see more of the cockpit?

I got it to work again thanks

the pic is my current default view.

Bild_2023-12-21_125925079.png

Edited by FlyingCoffin