Datalink not working cold start

Aoi Kaze
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

Hi all. First time I open my DCS after Dec 19th's patch and my datalink is not working at all, in different missions, some of them I played a million times with datalink always working perfectly.

I checked the changelog to see if there are changes in the datalink or something, but I couldn't fin anything about it.

Is anyone else having this problem?

• ED Team
  • Solution
14 minutes ago, Aoi Kaze said:

Hi all. First time I open my DCS after Dec 19th's patch and my datalink is not working at all, in different missions, some of them I played a million times with datalink always working perfectly.

I checked the changelog to see if there are changes in the datalink or something, but I couldn't fin anything about it.

Is anyone else having this problem?

please see here 

it is a reported issue and we are working on a fix 

thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

You can fix it syncronizing the GPS clock manually with your mates, if you do the same procedure you need to do in the 80's with no GPS, you will fix this as well.
DED -> DLNK -> Put GPS TIME OFF then sync the time, in the 80's you need to decide who is the NTR, in modern you can put GPS time ON again.
We also synced the clock in TIME page accordingly, but i don't think this specific does take any effects.

Tested in my squadron and working. With GPS and without it.

Edited by falconzx
  • Like 1

• Wags locked this topic
  • ED Team

We apologize for this error right before the holiday. We'll try to fix as soon as possible, but the holidays is going to make a speedy fix problematic. We'll do our best.

best regards

Bignewy
Associate producer 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY changed the title to Datalink not working cold start