Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! โ€‹๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

IronMike

Dear all,

we would like to take the opportunity and thank you for your kind and tremendous support! You are simply the best community there is and we could not feel more blessed with all the enthusiasm you showed us and the very kind patience you give us - we do not take it for granted, and we take the responsibility it puts on us very seriously.

2023 has been an overall great year, despite some shortcomings and delays, we had hoped to have the early F-14A out by now, for example, but our promises to you of course remain and we will not stop working hard and doing our best until we fulfilled all of them.

With the F-4 on the horizon - and many great things cooking in the background - we hope that we can up our game even more during 2024 and to finally also make good on the still remaining items for all our modules.

What remains to say is that we wish you all a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year 2024. We wish you, your families and loved ones peace, health, prosperity and success in whatever you do, and thank you for being a part of this journey - a journey that we feel has many new and great stops ahead for all of us in the future.

Thank you all from the entire Heatblur Team.

Onwards and upwards!

yaesakura.png

(screenshot: Yae Sakura, from last year's christmas screenshot competition.)

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

ย 

Edited by IronMike
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 4

Heatblur Simulations

ย 

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

ย 

http://www.heatblur.com/

ย 

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Merry Christmas and happy new year! I hope that in 2024 the CV-59 will be added to the SuperCarrier module. I already bought the F-4E and am waiting for its launch. Of course without putting pressure. I hope it's a great release.

• Like 5

ย 

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5ยด 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Hรญbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,