CCIP reticle at wrong position - bombing no longer possible

lwalter
Go to solution Solved by lwalter,

Today, I was flying and doing some weapon practice with the SU-25T. All weapons worked fine, but using bombs (like FABs) is no longer possible. In the HUD, the CCIP reticle doesn't show on the ground but seems to be mirrored up in the sky.

If I manage to put this reticle on the ground with a very steep dive, it turns into a diamond, like for activating post-designate (CCRP-like) and then guidance circle is completely offset to the left.

So, neither CCIP or CCRP bombing no longer works for me.

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

I have the latest OB and tried the Su-25T training missions for CCIP and CCRP and the pipper behaved correctly. Do you have any mods activated?

The only thing I've noticed is that in the CCIP training mission, I select A2G mode as instructed, but after the ripple interval and quantity adjustments when the line starting with "Those are the basics..." ending with "Press the space bar to unpause the mission", I'm back to the navigation mode and I have the course circle instead of the pipper. But this doesn't seem to be the same issue you described (and not that serious either, just confusing).

I wanted to confirm it, but it works fine on my end.

Edited by virgo47
  • Thanks 1

✈️ L-39, F-5E, F/A-18C, MiG-15, F-86F, C-101, FC3 🛩️ Yak-52, P-47, Spitfire 🚁 UH-1H, Ka-50 III 🗺️ NTTR, PG, SY, Chnl, Norm2 📦 Supercarrier, NS430, WWII 🕹️ VKB STECS+Gladiator/Kosmosima ▶️ DCS Unscripted YouTube

• Solution

I confirm that when I disable my mods (only a few aircraft mods), there's no problem with bombing in the SU 25T.

iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, i7 4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD R9 M395X 4 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Cougar MFD | MFG Crosswind | EDTracker Pro | Realteus ForceFeel

DCS World | Bf109 | Fw190 A8/D9 | P47 | P51 | Spitfire | I16 | C101 | L39 | F86F | MiG15 | MiG19 | MiG21 | FC3 | A10C | AJS37 | AV8BNA | F5 | F14 | F16 | F/A18 | M2000 | JF17 | Christen Eagle | Yak52 | SA342 | UH1H | Mi8 | Ka50 | Combined Arms | NS430 | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Syria | NTTR | WWII Assets

55 minutes ago, Mongo5725 said:

Same problem. Sure, I have several mods but the problem is with open beta. My stable version has same mods and works perfectly fine.

Eagle Dynamics does not offer mod support. So, until the mod creator adjusts their mod to work with the current OB, the problem will persist.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2023 at 6:51 PM, Ironhand said:

Eagle Dynamics does not offer mod support. So, until the mod creator adjusts their mod to work with the current OB, the problem will persist.

Does anyone know what things are conflicting for a modder to try to fix the mod? I am still learning (slowly) by reviving the VSN Mirage 2000-5 and i was using the Su-25T avionics with Su-27 cockpit for the A2G version and i don't know what/whereto check what does not work for CCIP/CCRP.