No F10 map/maps in OpenBeta and OpenBeta MT with Mirage F-1

Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

I have 2 installs , Vanilla and  OpenBeta , with .exe shortcuts for Vanilla, Open Beta and OpenBeta MT. F10 works in Vanilla but not in either of the OBs. I have disabled anything in OvGME and even went so far as to uninstall and reinstall OB, still no joy. I even tried reassigning to another button instead of F10. 

No, I have not tried any other modules yet as want to learn how to fly Gen 3 (?) in preparation for the F-4's release. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Solution
15 minutes ago, Lobo LXII said:

F10 works in Vanilla but not in either of the OBs.

I'm on the latest Openbeta, with MT  exe, and the F10 key works on the Mirage F1 with no issue, so I would discard a bug within the module:

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for running that check. So, I gutted everything and reinstalled. I must have missed something last time because it works fine now.
Now to rebuild again....Hope third time is the charm! 
No reason the un-re-install. Just run a full repair. It's the same, just simpler and faster. And I also highly recommend to get Skatezilla's GUI Updater/Launcher app. It has a ton of features, like I easy update/repair, switch/revert versions etc.
Another trick when you get errors like this, in case a repair won't solve it. Rename the DCS/DCS.openbeta folders under Saved Games, because repair won't touch those, and often a corrupt settings file can ruin the whole game. And if that fixes it, you can copy the subfolders back one by one until you find the faulty one, and you haven't lost all your settings.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk