Better Wingtip vortices effect

The Mig-29 often produces long, thick vortices at the wingtips. It would be cool to have a custom effect for this plane rather than the short one used on all other planes.

image.png

Edited by broderbund67
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Asus z170i pro gaming MB / i7-6700K OC 4.5Ghz /

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 8GD / Ram 16gb DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz / SSD 500Gb / Oculus Rift S

• 2 months later...

This has nothing to do with the MiG-29. It's the conditions that change how the vortices look.

• Like 2

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

16 hours ago, Exorcet said:

This has nothing to do with the MiG-29. It's the conditions that change how the vortices look.

Nothing?

Each airplane produces somewhat different vapes in the same atmosphere due to wing design.

13 hours ago, AvgeekJoe said:

Nothing?

Each airplane produces somewhat different vapes in the same atmosphere due to wing design.

Maybe, just to make your wish more clear, you could consider renaming your thread title to "Better Wingtip vortices effect visuals". As the effect itself is already pretty extensively simulated:

https://youtu.be/82Q3kd4v3bw?si=46xR2UVR0Knv-WnA

Edited by sirrah
  • Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH