Bullseye off map

Paladin1cd

I have been working on a mission for multiplayer on Syria and realized this morning that the bullseye is off the map. I've tried a workaround I saw for the Sanai map but haven't been able to get that to work. Anyone have a workaround or fix, and has anyone else had this issue? 

19 hours ago, Paladin1cd said:

I have been working on a mission for multiplayer on Syria and realized this morning that the bullseye is off the map. I've tried a workaround I saw for the Sanai map but haven't been able to get that to work. Anyone have a workaround or fix, and has anyone else had this issue? 

Hmm, I can't reproduce the issue on Syria as all three Bullseyes (red, blue, neutral) are present for me on the middle of the map (half way between Rene Mouawad AB and Bassel Al-Assad AB near the port city of Tartus.
On Sinai the Bullseye is indeed outside the map limits.

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Would be nice if one could just typed coordinates in to set the thing down. I used a template and it has way to much already built into it to start over. I tried the editing thing in the mission file and it does not seem to have any effect so I'm missing a step or something. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Paladin1cd said:

Still can not seem to fix this. My bullseye is definitely off the map. 

Please post a short .miz or .trk file demonstrating the problem and I'll take a look.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I don't get into the forums regularly because of work and I just spotted this. I managed to go into the text file and find coordinates to move it far enough to find it. It was painful as the coordinates don't all equate and required some trial and error.