Inactive DLAA and DLSS enable field

flanker78

Good day! 
DCS version of Steam, the latest update is installed, including the latest drivers for the 4070 ti video card. 
I can't enable DLAA and DLSS, they are inactive. 
What could be the reasons? How can I configure it so that I can turn it on? 
Thank you!

open steam, open dcs, click play, will see small screen - DCS world steam edition,   bottom row is  O "Play MT Preview", check mark, then click play on bottom of this small screen.    Some people have set this screen to  "always use this option" so check that you have not checked this previously to one of the other options.  When DCS opens on the first UI you should see "MT preview ####" notice on bottom right of screen. Then can go to options and turn on DLSS

• Like 1

I-9 12900K, RTX 3090, 64 GB, 2TB SSD, Oculus Quest 2, Win 11, Winwing Orion F-16EX Stick, F-18 dual throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Which is the lowest gen of RTX cards that supports this? I have a 2080Ti, and it's disabled for me. And yes, I've been running MT since day one, and haven't looked back.

All RTX cards are supported. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_RTX#List_of_Nvidia_RTX_cards

Make sure you have the latest driver, run DCS 2.9+ verison, MT preview, running on RTX card.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 2 weeks later...