List of Mi-8 cockpit parameters?

MavenRaven
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

I want to keep a Mi-8 at a certain radar altitude range.

I saw this done in Gazelle missions with the RADARALT parameter, but for the Mi-8 this doesn't seem to work.

Does the Mi-8 have a comparable parameter? Or is it because the radar altimeter on the Mi-8 can just...stop working sometimes?

I know there are ways of exporting this list through third party software, but I had no luck getting that to work...also I just need this one parameter, not building a huge campaign here 😉 Hope somebody can help 🤞

Or maybe there's another way to check if an aircraft is X meters above ground?

Edited by MavenRaven

• Solution
1 hour ago, MavenRaven said:

I saw this done in Gazelle missions with the RADARALT parameter, but for the Mi-8 this doesn't seem to work.

Does the Mi-8 have a comparable parameter?

Yes, the parameter name is "BASE_SENSOR_RADALT", it returns the current radar altitude, in meters.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank youuu, tried it with a couple of modules, all worked!

Edit: Thanks, that AI option could be useful in the future! Now that I re-read it my question was unclear in that regard. I was specifically looking for that one trigger condition for the Player.

Works like a charm, problem solved ✅. You guys dropped this: 👑👑

Edited by MavenRaven
  • Like 2