TGP Drift VIS mode Maverick

Furiz
Go to solution Solved by Raptor9,

• ED Team
  • Solution

This was reported during internal testing and is already fixed internally. However, thank you for the report.

• Thanks 3

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

Not to duplicate what was reported, but has this fix been implemented or is it for the next update?

The issue I'm facing is in MAV PRE mode, TGP as SOI, when I push TMS up once it switches simultaneously to point track and switches SOI to WPN. I can't seem to retain the TGP as SOI on the first TMS up. 

Thank you

dcs.log tst.trk

i9-9900K GeForce RTX2080Ti 3.6Ghz stock boost to 5.0GHz, 64Gb RAM Kingston DDR4, DCS on SSD Kingston SA10008480G, LG monitor 144Hz 34" curved, TrackIR 5

TM Warthog HOTAS, TM TPR Pendular Rudder

On 2/27/2024 at 5:23 PM, cygnet778 said:

Not to duplicate what was reported, but has this fix been implemented or is it for the next update?

The issue I'm facing is in MAV PRE mode, TGP as SOI, when I push TMS up once it switches simultaneously to point track and switches SOI to WPN. I can't seem to retain the TGP as SOI on the first TMS up. 

Thank you

dcs.log 109.78 kB · 2 downloads tst.trk 2.14 MB · 2 downloads

Yes that is the recently corrected behavior,

when TGP is SOI and TMS UP is pressed it will automatic switch SOI to Mav WPN page, you can however DMS Down to switch SOI to TGP again.

Ah OK I see. Thank you

i9-9900K GeForce RTX2080Ti 3.6Ghz stock boost to 5.0GHz, 64Gb RAM Kingston DDR4, DCS on SSD Kingston SA10008480G, LG monitor 144Hz 34" curved, TrackIR 5

TM Warthog HOTAS, TM TPR Pendular Rudder

• 1 month later...

If you want to stay with TGP as SOI, switch to Mark Point and stay there until you have released all MAVs. No annoying SOI switch anymore. Point Track your Target, hand it to the MAV and rifle. Works like a charm for me. Yes, it's not the way one should use, but with that I am able to rapid fire MAVs like before the patch. 😉

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.