Waypoint names Bug

Lekaa

Hello. 

Hornet, when creating in the ME 14 WP or more, at least what i have done and naming the waypoints at the end like, POP UP, Runway, SA-6. (The last two are targets)

All the waypoints will get those 2-3 names at random.

I have created a new miz from scratch, just did it. Only single hornet and SA-6, nothing else. 
null

null

image.png

image.png

Waypoint Bug.trk bug.miz

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team
1 hour ago, Lekaa said:

Is this now evident and reported?

@BIGNEWY

Sorry for over looking this. 

I have had a quick look and I was not able to reproduce. 

Can I ask you to repeat the issue and attach your dcs log from the same session. we may see some clues in there.

It maybe worth removing any unofficial mods or tools and running a repair just in case something strange is happening. 

thank you 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Posted (edited)
On 3/15/2024 at 4:38 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Sorry for over looking this. 

I have had a quick look and I was not able to reproduce. 

Can I ask you to repeat the issue and attach your dcs log from the same session. we may see some clues in there.

It maybe worth removing any unofficial mods or tools and running a repair just in case something strange is happening. 

thank you 

I retried it, no mods, in fact i have removed the folder from Saved games and I let it create a fresh copy, i did a repair slowly, I also have uninstalled F/A-18C and reinstalled it. still the same issue

dcs.log wp name bug.trk

Edited by Lekaa

@BIGNEWYAnother friend tested my MIZ and have the same issue.. 
Even the Markpoints will get names if you scroll down all the way to 59 then up again. 
Happens if you have more then a few waypoints

I have for the first time since i started playing dcs removed it completely and I installed it again from scratch.

NO Saved games folder, no Core installation folder, everything is fresh. first thing i did was i went into the editor, Persian Golf, created a hornet with 15 WP, the last three have names.

Watch this video and tell me if I'm doing something Wrong

• ED Team

Ok I think I have this reproduced now, 

I will make a report for the team. 

thank you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2