Is MT still being used with the merge?

t_hedlund
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

With the merge of Stable and Beta, has the MT version just been merged into or is it still a separate program? I still have the folders and both launch, but I'm not seeing any different in performance. I have updated both the MB and CPU recently and have been doing some testing and it seems like they run very similar. 

www.tomhedlund.com

Modules: A-10C, A-10CII. F-16, AV8B, F-5E, F-14, F/A-18C, P-51, BF-109, F-86, FC3, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mig-15, Mig-21, YAK-52, L-39.

Maps: NTTR, PG, Normandy. Syria...

Others: Super Carrier, WWII Asset Pack

• ED Team
  • Solution
Just now, t_hedlund said:

With the merge of Stable and Beta, has the MT version just been merged into or is it still a separate program? I still have the folders and both launch, but I'm not seeing any different in performance. I have updated both the MB and CPU recently and have been doing some testing and it seems like they run very similar. 

Hi,

Dont get confused about MT and ST 

they were both part of stable and open beta before the merge and nothing has changed yet. 

You still have the option to use ST or MT via the bin or mt-bin folder. 

Eventually ST DCS will be removed, but while we tweak MT DCS it is still an option

thank you 

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2